New Triathlete Info
Start your Triathlon Adventure here
Introduction to Triathlon Clinic
Come learn the in's and out's of Triathlon and meet Club members.
The Intro to Tri Clinics are held in conjunction with the Pasadena Triathlon Race held annually at the Rose Bowl Stadium and Rose Bowl Aquatic Center. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Time: 7:00pm to 8:30pm
Location: Rose Bowl Aquatics Center (Upstairs Room), 360 N Arroyo Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91103
- Benefits of the Pasadena Triathlon Club
- How to start training for triathlon
- Resources for the new triathlete
- Nutrition for training and race
- Tips and tricks of race day – getting there, setting up transition, swim, bike, run
- Pick a race – great local races to start with
- Gear you need, gear you might want and where to get it
- Race Day Check List. See below. Here’s a list of everything you might need. Don’t forget your helmet!
Local Triathlon Races – Beginner Friendly
- Pasadena Triathlon – Rose Bowl – Usually March
- Bonelli LA Tri Series – Bonelli Park – Usually April, May, June, October
Other Resources for a New Triathlete
There are scheduled Intro to Tri Clinics sessions at this time. Check back on our Club Calendar later.
[revised 12/14/20 JW]
Club Management, Website and App powered by