Welcome to the Pasadena Triathlon Club!
We’re glad you joined us! Here’s some tips about the Club. Frequently Asked Questions are answered here.
- The Race Spreadsheet is a google doc that has all the events that members are registered for.
- You can add your name, after you have registered for the event.
- You can see who else is going.
- Van pools are arranged on the spreadsheet too.
- All members with link can edit the spreadsheet. So, with privileges comes responsibility. Be careful.
- PTC Discount codes are posted on the spreadsheet under each event, as available. Don’t share with anyone outside club.
Email to the Whole Club
- You can email the whole club by sending a message to email@example.com
- Guidelines: No spam. Be nice. Make it relevant to the whole club.
- Warning: It goes to all club members, so be courteous.
- PTC has an open PTC Facebook page. Click here.
- You can post pictures of your races and your workouts. Please share with the club.
- Some members use FB and some do not.
- If you do not want your face on Facebook, please email the President@pasadenatriclub.com. He/she has access to the FB page and can take down any pictures.
- Please warn the club if you need to stay invisible. We like to take pictures of our events and workouts.
- PTC members are very active on Strava.com
- This is a fun website to track and stalk all your friends.
- Join the PTC Club on Strava.com. Click here.
- Come out to every and all activities. You’re always welcome. If you don’t know what to expect, email firstname.lastname@example.org and a friendly PTC member will get you up to speed.
- Rides are self-sufficient. Carry tools and repairs to get yourself home.
- The Saturday Ride is PTC’s premier event.
- Prioritize your time and make every effort to join the ride.
- You’ll meet the most members, and spend a lot of time with us.
- You’ll learn new routes. Click here for some of the main routes.
- You’ll learn all the roadie ettiequte.
- Get your PTC kit and show your colors! Click here for details.
- PTC Kits are custom ordered. The orders are open periodically throughout the year.
- Jersey, Bib/short. Jackets/Vests. Running shirt. Arm warmers, hats, leg warmers.
- Email email@example.com for next order window.
Coaching and the Club
- PTC is a volunteer organization. All the ride leaders and board members are volunteers.
- PTC doesn’t offer any formal coaching. Members helps out other members by osmosis.
- Feel free to ask anyone questions you have. Think of it as peer friendly.
- There are coaches amongst our membership, just ask around. The coaches offer a variety of services, at a various price points. But, this is outside the Club. Check out our sponsorship page for some coaches.
- Visitors are always welcome to join any activity that’s hosted by PTC. Bring your friends! Word of mouth is how the club grows.
- When visitors become regulars, we ask that they do the right thing and support the Club by joining the membership. Click here for membership.
- Local bike shops, run shops, and swim shops support the club with great discounts. Check out our sponsorship page.
- PTC hosts Intro to Triathlon Clinics. Come ask the host members any and all your questions. The Clinics are held throughout the year. Look on the calendar for next Clinic.
- You can always email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. The Board of PTC receives these emails and replies promptly.