PTC Kit Order
New to the Club? Need to show your PTC Colors?
Do you need to order a fresh jersey or some warm gear to keep you warm on cold winder rides?
PTC kits are custom orders that are placed and paid through Champion Systems. We place the orders in group orders to get better pricing. Club needs to order at least 5 items for the negotiated price list for each Order Window. The order windows open and close periodically throughout the year. Order window will close after a couple weeks. There will be another order window opening after that. You need to (1) connect to the PTC Club and then (2) set up a personal account on Champion Systems.
Update: 1/26/17 (JW)
Open : TBD
- Create a new personal account OR login if you already have a personal account
- Under Pasadena Triathlon Club Store, Click on Order Now.
- Select items to order, size, options and add them to your cart (if you get a message that says something about requiring a new proof, just select yes). I'll warn you there are zillion choices in cut and options. So, make sure you pick the exact style and cut that you tried on during the fitting session.
- Check out and Pay for your order. If you save the order, but don't pay, your order is incomplete and cancelled.
- Sit patiently and wait. Orders will take 4-5 weeks from order close.
- Pick up new gear at PTC workouts (or by arrangement). Specifics for pickup and distribution will be made at that time.
There's tons of garments, in multiple grades of materials. Cycling jerseys and shorts. Running shirts. Skin suits. Arm warmers.
The Club hosts a fitting during club meetings, when the Champion System Rep will bring demo products to try on and get the right fit.
If you need further assistance ordering, please contact our representative:
Katy Chaffin Senior Custom Apparel Specialist & Special Projects Coordinator, Champion System Phone: (424) 272-0858 New York Office Direct (718) 360-2364