Start your Triathlon Adventure here
Introduction to Triathlon Clinic
Come learn the ins and out of Triathlon and meet the Club.
January 28, 2020
February 18, 2020
February 25, 2020
There will be No scheduled Intro to Tri Clinics sessions after March 2, 2020. The Intro to Tri Clinics were held inconjunction with the Pasadena Triathlon Race held annually in early March. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Time: 7:00pm to 8:30pm
Location: Rose Bowl Aquatics Center (Upstairs Room), 360 N Arroyo Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91103
- Benefits of the Pasadena Triathlon Club
- How to start training for triathlon
- Resources for the new triathlete
- Nutrition for training and race
- Tips and tricks of race day – getting there, setting up transition, swim, bike, run
- Pick a race – great local races to start with
- Gear you need, gear you might want and where to get it
- Race Day Check List. See below. Here’s a list of everything you might need. Don’t forget your helmet!
Local Triathlon Races – Beginner Friendly
- Pasadena Triathlon – Rose Bowl – March
- Bonelli LA Tri Series – Bonelli Park – April, May, June, October
Other Resources for a New Triathlete